The day to day activity of the Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party is carried out by local member Associations. The North Ayrshire and Arran Association is based on the local authority boundary of North Ayrshire Council.
With many local members the Association is an active political movement supporting candidates fighting every level of election – Local Government, Scottish Parliament, UK Parliament and Europe.
The Association’s affairs are looked after by an Executive Council and Office Bearers. The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held at the end of February / early March each year.
Our current Office Bearers are :-
- Priscilla Thorburn and Pam Paterson - Presidents of the Association
- Richard Wilkinson - Chairman
- Bryan Gossman - Deputy Chairman Membership and Finance
- David Rocks - Deputy Chairman Political
- Cameron Inglis - Vice Chairman Young Conservatives
- Louise Dickson - Honorary Secretary
Richard Wilkinson is also the Scottish Conservative Conference Convenor and a member of the Party’s Management Board.
We'd love to hear from you - please get in touch with us via the form on the Contact page. Alternatively, please write to us: 52 Princes Street, Ardrossan, KA22 8DF, call 01294 463 131 or email us at email@example.com (If the office is unmanned, please leave a message on the answer machine and we will get back to you as soon as possible.)